As a member of the Florida Home Watch Association each member agrees to follow these Core Values
- Strive each day to provide the highest quality home watch service available to our customers.
- Will be professional when interacting with our business associates, customers, the public in general at all times so as to present ourselves, our business and the home watch industry as whole in a positive light.
- Will be honest at all times with associates, customers and the general public.
- Will strive to always put the needs of our client before ourselves and our bottom line whenever possible.
- Will provide only truthful and up to date information on any information we provide to the public including but not limited to our business card(s), flyer(s), pamphlet(s), website(s) and emails.
- Will strive to keep our minds open to new trends, new training opportunities, ideas presented by other home watch professionals that may possibly help us provide an even better service for our customers.
- Will always maintain liability insurance and theft/honesty bonding (when necessary/required) to protect our customers, our company and the reputation of the home watch industry as whole.
- Will not provide any services that we are not licensed, insured or qualified to provide by state or local laws.
- Will compete honestly and fairly with other home watch companies regardless of whether they do or not. We will strive to never use negative sales techniques when discussing the competition. Instead we will focus on the many positive reasons a customer should choose our service over another then let the customer decide which service is best for them.